One of the main criteria for travelers is the view. Whether it’s an urban jungle or an African photo safari, a river or a lake, you don’t want anything to stand between your eyes and the view. That’s why many hotel and residential rental owners choose frameless glass balcony railings for their properties.
It’s so exciting to wake up in the morning in a new place, open your eyes and see a new city skyline or the roaring ocean waves. And it’s so invigorating to come out of your room with a cup of coffee and sit in a chair overlooking the landscape – and with the advantage of frameless glass railings, feeling like you’re a part of it.
The Safety of Frameless Glass Railings
Some people wonder though if frameless glass balcony railings are safe. The answer is yes, and here’s why:
- The installation is super strong and secure, using all the newest technologies.
- Frameless glass railings don’t have slats or openings, which makes it impossible for a pet or child to get through. The space between the glass and the supports is very small.
- Smooth glass makes it tricky to climb, so once again, it’s better for families with small children who like to climb on everything.
- The glass for frameless glass railings is tempered safety glass. It’s about four times stronger than regular glass. According to Science ABC, tempered glass breaks into small pieces that interlock with neighboring pieces and therefore doesn’t fall apart easily. The tiny pebbles are not sharp, which makes it more difficult for people to get injured.
- Glass railings with stainless steel fasteners are not going to decay like wooden balcony railings, which makes these railings safer as well.
Choosing the right place to stay while traveling is extremely important. And there are so many options, from hotels and RVs to private houses and apartments! The sky is the limit. So, whether you’re traveling alone or with your family, your friends or your precious pets, you can safely choose to stay in a place with frameless glass balcony railings. Imagine those Instagram photos you’re going to post!
If you’d like to install frameless glass balcony railings at your property in Florida, contact us for more information.